Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Music, Getting There

With the help of a few of my friends and relatives I have finally finished the scratch demos and sent them to my producer, Clyde. That is big FINALLY!! It has taken forever and I am sure that he was getting anxious. I know I was... :)

I am VERY excited about these songs... Have I said that before?? If not... I AM VERY EXCITED ABOUT THESE SONGS! I not only LOVE way too many of them, but I want to be the one to record them. Is that selfish of me?? hee hee

Now I am in a holding pattern until we decide which songs are the VERY best.

On the home front... Connor and Cody are keeping me busy! It is amazing how much energy little boys can have. I wish I could bottle it up and use it... or maybe sell a little on the side.... ;) Tonight we are going to a Halloween carnival. Can't wait to pile my little Vampire and Batman into the car. They are so much fun! Having children helps you remember the best parts of your childhood.

It has taken me 45 minutes to write this meager little blog. My youngest thinks he is too big to take a nap.... I disagree. ;) He has been in here at least 10 times.

Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween!!

Keyla%20Reed

1 comment:

  1. Hi Keyla,

    Thanks for sending me your Blog link; I Love your music! My Wife took my 4 yr old Noelani (dressed as Baby Jaguar)& 11 yr old Bryan (dressed as a ghost) Trick or Treating while I'm here in Afghanistan; they had a lot of fun.

    Check out my new Country songs: "Empty Heart & "It's Time" on ReverbNation.

    I'm looking forward to hearing you new songs on your upcoming album.

    -Kevin

    "Writing great songs of truth for the world to hear from the "War Zone"

    ReplyDelete