Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Music, Almost There!!

Well... We have narrowed down the song search and I have my final 4 or 5 songs chosen. We are absolutely sure about 1 of them and 3 or 4 more are in the running for the number 2 spot.

Now I am looking for an investor to help with the recording expenses. This is SO NERVE-WRACKING!! As soon as the songs are done they will be plugged to radio as singles and to labels. Clyde would like for us to get into the studio before the end of the year. Eeeeek!!! I have been ready since the day I went to Nashville to meet him. Clyde and I are both very excited to get them done. It is amazing to be working with a producer who has so much faith in my voice. :)

I got together with friends Kelly Anderson and Mark Sevier on Sunday to do a little writing. It was so much fun! Those guys are super talented and have some really great ideas! Can't wait to get back into the studio with them and get some new songs online!

Now, back to the grindstone with Cody! Homeschool is NO JOKE! We are very blessed that this option is available to us with all of the trouble he was having in public school, but sheesh!! We were still doing Science at 7:30 last night. Probably doesn't help that 4 year old brother was trying to be a personal assistant yesterday. Hard to do Science when Connor is tugging on your shirt. ;)

Keyla%20Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment